|POP mail Setup
for Outlook Express 6
1. Download Outlook Express. (It is packaged with Internet Explorer 6.0)
2. Install by double clicking on the downloaded file.
3. After installation open Outlook Express.
4. Go to Tools Menu and click on Accounts. Internet Accounts window will open. Click on the Mail tab and click on Add. You will see the following window.
5. Click on Mail which appears after you click Add. You will be shown a window to enter your name. After entering the name please click Next. A window will appear as shown below. The details entered below is an example. Please enter the corresponding details of your account in the box.
6. After clicking Next in the window above, you will be taken to
the next window as shown below. Please enter details corresponding to your
email account in the respective boxes. Your incoming mail server name is mail.samratchana.com.
A list of SMTP servers of popular ISPs in India can be found here.
7. After clicking Next in the above window. Enter you full account including @samratchana.com as shown below and the password.
Congratulations! You have set up your POP mail.